Heritage Vancouver’s Upcoming Event
Problems viewing this e-mail? Read this bulletin from our website:
Wednesday, January 13th, 2010
Doors open at 6pm; Tours at 6:15pm & repeating at 7pm;
Talks 7:45pm; Show 9:00pm
Location: The Penthouse, 1019 Seymour St., Vancouver
Admission: Advance Tickets $30; Heritage Vancouver Members $25
Price includes tour, talk, Indian buffet, one drink and cover for the show
Join Heritage Vancouver for an evening of entertainment at Vancouver's historic Exotic Night Club, The Penthouse (1947). Step back in time with Danny Filippone on his famous behind the scenes tour of one of Vancouver's famous landmarks. You'll visit the Steak Loft Dining Lounge and the VIP room where his uncle Joe Filippone entertained high profile guests, such as Frank Sinatra.
After the tour, enjoy a talk by Danny Filippone and unique photographs and a talk by Reid Shire of North Vancouver’s Presentation House Gallery, “Nightclubs in Vancouver in the 50s and 60s”.
To celebrate the occasion, The Penthouse will serve a special Heritage Vancouver Martini and a buffet with a selection of South Asian Cuisine. Make an evening of it; after the event plan to stay on and enjoy the Penthouse's exotic dancers.
Get your tickets early as this event will sell out.
• Online Payment: www.heritagevancouver.org/payments.html
• Cheque: Made out to Heritage Vancouver Society, PO Box 3336, Main Post Office, Vancouver, BC V6B 3Y3. Please ensure the mailed payment reaches us early enough, and send us an e-mail, so we can hold your spot until your cheque arrives.
For additional information email@example.com
Thank you for your support!
• Bulletins: Sign-up to receive, or view all previous bulletins at: www.heritagevancouver.org/bulletins.html
• All upcoming events at www.heritagevancouver.org
• Not a member of Heritage Vancouver? Join!